Nutritional Frontiers Brain Boost II
Brain Boost II Supports:
– Cellular energy levels in the brain
– Cognitive function
– Memory recall
– Mental alertness
– Nerve conduction
– Neurotransmitter production
– Oxygen uptake by brain cells
- Folic Acid and B12 help to support optimal brain function and mental energy, clarity, and focus.
Brain Boost II Benefits:
- Quatrefolic™ 5-methyltetrahydrofolate: Folate plays an essential role in cell division and DNA synthesis and is involved in human growth and development. Humans need to maintain an adequate dietary intake of folate during various stages of their lives to stay healthy.
- Phosphatidylcholine is a stable source of choline that supports proper nerve and brain function, circulation, is needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system, and increases norepinepherine and dopamine which supports learning and memory.
- Bacopa Monniera: Bacopa has been shown to help support normal levels of the Cortisol and DHEA hormones produced by the body to promote the management of stress.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, a derivative of the amino acid carnitine, supports nerve function, neurotransmitter production, and is necessary for normal neuron and brain function, memory, mood, alertness, attention span and problem solving.
- Panax Ginseng: Has been used to counteract the effects of stress and low mood.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) supports the neurotransmitters that affect memory, is a component of the cell’s membrane and a major phospholipid in the brain and nervous system.
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used to support optimal brain function.
- Huperzine This herbal extract has a well-characterized inhibitory effect on acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme responsible for degrading the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Efficient Ach neurotransmission is critical in processes underlying learning, memory, and attention.