Brain Boost II
Formulated with a blend of nutrients to provide support for optimal cognitive function, mental energy, clarity, and focus.
Suggested Use: 3 capsules per day with food.
– Memory Recall
– Neurotransmitter Production
– Manufactured to cGMP Standards
Quantity Per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Brain Boost II from Nutritional Frontiers is a dietary supplement that contains a formula of vitamins and other nutrients from plant-based extracts, designed to support optimal brain function. Specifically, this supplement seeks to support cellular energy levels in the brain, cognitive function, memory recall, mental alertness, nerve conduction, neurotransmitter production, oxygen uptake by brain cells, mental energy, clarity, and focus.
Some of the key ingredients in this formula include ginkgo biloba leaf extract, which is often used in Chinese herbal medicine to support memory and cognitive function; panax ginseng root powder, which is supplemented to support thinking, concentration and memory. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid, which supports natural energy, concentration and the immune system.
Brain Boost II Supports:
– Cellular energy levels in the brain
– Cognitive function
– Memory recall
– Mental alertness
– Nerve conduction
– Neurotransmitter production
– Oxygen uptake by brain cells
Brain Boost II Benefits:
- Quatrefolic™ 5-methyltetrahydrofolate: Folate plays an essential role in cell division and DNA synthesis and is involved in human growth and development. Humans need to maintain an adequate dietary intake of folate during various stages of their lives to stay healthy.
- Phosphatidylcholine is a stable source of choline that supports proper nerve and brain function, circulation, is needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system, and increases norepinepherine and dopamine which supports learning and memory.
- Bacopa Monniera: Bacopa has been shown to help support normal levels of the Cortisol and DHEA hormones produced by the body to promote the management of stress.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, a derivative of the amino acid carnitine, supports nerve function, neurotransmitter production, and is necessary for normal neuron and brain function, memory, mood, alertness, attention span and problem solving.
- Panax Ginseng: Has been used to counteract the effects of stress and low mood.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) supports the neurotransmitters that affect memory, is a component of the cell’s membrane and a major phospholipid in the brain and nervous system.
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used to support optimal brain function.
- Huperzine This herbal extract has a well-characterized inhibitory effect on acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme responsible for degrading the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Efficient Ach neurotransmission is critical in processes underlying learning, memory, and attention.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.