Candikill II Benefits:
- Green tea (and its active polyphenolic component EGCG) is derived from the same plant as black and oolong teas: Camellia sinensis. Green tea, unlike black and oolong tea, is not fermented after being picked therefore the active components of the herb remain unchanged. Green tea is an antioxidant, stimulates detoxification, improves the lipid profiles, and has immune-stimulating effects.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound most associated with grapes, red grape juice, and red wine. It is also said to improve cardiovascular health and improve blood flow to the brain.
- DIM is a plant-derived compound that enhances estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in men and women.
- Indole 3 carbinol (I3C) is a phytochemical found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and kale. I3C is closely related to DIM, as I3C is transformed by the action of stomach acid into DIM. I3C and DIM increase the activity of certain liver enzymes which can help to eliminate toxins and carcinogens.
- The sex hormones include estrogen (which includes several types), progesterone, and testosterone. Certain types of estrogen are considered to be more beneficial than other types, and healthy metabolism of estrogen is associated with fewer health risks. Estrogen is produced in both women and men, and inadequate estrogen metabolism is associated with hormonal imbalance in both sexes. I3C and DIM can improve estrogen metabolism. I3C is known to improve the ratio of estrogen types.
- Tocotrienols are members of the vitamin E family of nutrients. Tocotrienols possess antioxidant properties against lipid peroxidation. Therefore they are used in the prevention of atherosclerosis and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.