- Milk Thistle: also known as Silybum marianum, is a hepatic trophorestorative, meaning that this herb protects and restores the function of the liver. It has been shown to successfully treat non-alcoholic and alcoholic liver damage, cirrhosis, fatty liver, and more.
- Dandelion Root: is a bitter herb used to stimulate digestion and promote liver and gallbladder health. Dandelion root acts as an alternative to improve conditions of chronic toxicity, decreased immune function, eczema, cholecystitis, hepatitis, and more.
- Burdock Root: also called Arctium lappa, is an alternative that promotes digestion and elimination and supports liver health. Like dandelion, burdock acts slowly and gently and must be taken over long periods of time for optimal results.
- Artichoke (Cynara): a powerfully bitter plant that stimulates digestion. It has been used to treat liver inflammation, like hepatitis, and to reduce oxidative damage to the liver from environmental toxins. Cynara may also sometimes be used to normalize cholesterol synthesis in the liver.
- Bupleurum Falcatum: used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to regulate gastrointestinal and liver function. Bupleurum also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, supports immune function, and protects the liver, kidney, and other organs from toxic damage.
- Fumitory (Fumaria): thought to be depurative (detoxifying) and amphoteric (restoring balance of an organ’s function), with a special affinity for the gallbladder. Herbalists have used fumaria to tonify the digestive system, stimulate the release of digestive enzymes, treat skin eruptions, and enhance liver detoxification.
- Fringe Tree: a North American plant that has traditionally been used to stimulate liver, spleen, and pancreatic function. It is said to enhance the flow of bile from the liver and gallbladder. Fringe tree, also called Chionanthus virginicus, should not be used in cases of acute cholelithiasis (gall stones).
Suggested Use: 1-2 droppers, 3 times daily, add to water or juice.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medications, or have bile duct obstruction (like gallstones) or cholecystitis, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any herbal product. If you experience nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, please discontinue this product and contact your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.