SBC II Probiotic
This formula works to promote microbial balance and GI tract health.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule on an empty stomach or between meals.
- A probiotic formula
- Certified for purity
- 5 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii per capsule
- 2 billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis per capsule
- Seeks to support a healthy balance of microflora in the intestine
- Seeks to promote GI and immune health
- Manufactured to cGMP standards
- 90 vegetarian capsules
Quantity Per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Nutritional Frontiers formulates its SBC II with Saccharomyces boulardii, a nonpathogenic yeast that supports the GI tract, and Bifidobacterium lactis, a beneficial bacteria that is well-suited for intestinal survival, and seeks to support gastrointestinal and immune health. This formula works to promote microbial balance and GI tract health.
Ideally, there is a healthy balance of microorganisms in the intestine. At times, however, there can be a proliferation of harmful organisms, sometimes caused by medications that kill off both types of bacteria, resulting in disruption. In this situation, beneficial bacteria have a difficult time both maintaining their territory and colonizing the intestinal tract. Probiotics work to bring your system back in balance.
SBC II supplies 5 Billion CFU of Saccharomyces Boulardii and 2 Billion CFU of Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04)
Recommended to Support
- Healthy microbial balance
- GI health
- Immune System
SBC II Benefits:
Intestinal health and Immune function
- Over 60% of your body's immune cells live in the mucosal cells of the intestinal tract. This provides the body with the first line of defense against any foreign invaders. It is designed to activate and fight off any foreign invaders such as toxins, bacteria, yeasts, viruses, chemicals plus many other things we are exposed to on a daily basis.
- Maintaining a normal and balanced microbial ecological system is vital to maximizing the immune system. This very delicate and complex system contains over 400 different species of probiotics and over 1 trillion cells.
1 capsule contains:
Saccharomyces boulardii 5 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 2 Billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking blood-thinning medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.