Super Biotics II
Beneficial bacteria that work in the gut to support digestion and regularity. Promotes immune function, microflora balance, and provide urinary tract support.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule once or twice daily,
- A probiotic formula
- Certified for purity
- Microorganisms from nondairy sources
- 50 billion CFU per serving
- May support lactose tolerance
- Refrigerate after opening
- Manufactured to cGMP standards
- Available in bottles of 30 and 60 vegetarian capsules
Quantity Per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Nutritional Frontiers formulates its Super Biotics II with a blend of 12 strains from three genuses: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus. The variety is important because each strain tends to gravitate towards a different part of the digestive tract and has a unique biochemical interaction. These beneficial bacteria then work in the gut to support digestion and regularity, promote immune function and microflora balance, and provide urinary tract support.
Lactobacilli are best known for producing lactic acid. They are found primarily in the small intestine, where they work to support regularity, lactase enzyme production, and the health of the urinary and genital organs. Bifidobacteria work in the colon where they support regularity, and produce acetic and lactic acids, which tend to keep away unwanted materials. Streptococcus thermophiles also makes lactic acid, and it produces lactase enzyme. They line the gut wall for protection against unwanted materials.
About the Formula
- Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. salivarius, L. Plantarum, L. Paracasei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to support regularity, urogenital and vaginal health, production of the lactase enzymes and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.*
- L. salivarius is a strain of beneficial bacterial that has been shown to resist low pH conditions. It has also been shown to support immune system function by modulating certain cytokines (IL-10 and IL-12). *In vitro studies have shown that L. Salivarius strongly adheres to human epithelia cell lines. This interaction with the mucosa demonstrates its support of the intestinal immune system.*
- Bifidobacteria (B. lactis, B. longum, B. infantis) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity.*
- Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer, which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.*
Super Biotics II Benefits:
- Super Biotics II contains 12 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources. Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*
Super Biotics is:
- Guaranteed to contain 50 billion CFUs of microorganisms in each vegetarian capsule.
- A non-dairy multi probiotic product to best mimic normal human flora.*
- Individuals who are lactose intolerant*
- Normalizing digestion*
- Supporting regularity*
- Urologic support*
- Immune system support*
1 capsule contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 15 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 15 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) 4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26) 1 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus bulgaricus (Lb-87) 1 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05) 1 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) 4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 2 Billion CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 1 Billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking blood-thinning medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.